Since April 9, 1990, Sigma Lambda Gamma has played an integral role in fostering the growth of women nationwide. Following the principles of Academics, Community Service, Cultural Awareness, Morals & Ethics, and Social Interaction, we pride ourselves in promoting respect and upholding standards of excellence in morality, ethics, and education. By engaging in activities that focus on our founding principles, our members can develop and fine-tune their professional and leadership skills.
We are honored that you are interested in becoming a part of our growth efforts by exploring our Expansion Process.
To request Sigma Lambda Gamma’s national expansion procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to fill out the Expansion Interest Form
In order to participate in the Sigma Lambda Gamma Expansion Process, the group of women interested in petitioning to become a colony of Sigma Lambda Gamma must meet the following requirements:
- Group average cumulative/overall GPA of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Ten eligible members (not including seniors) seniors can be on the petition, but will not count toward the necessary ten.
In order to participate in the Sigma Lambda Gamma Expansion Process, the individuals involved must meet our membership requirements:
- Full-time undergraduate student at the potential host institution
- A cumulative 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale and a minimum of 12 college credit hours completed
- Transfer students require a cumulative GPA of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Students who have completed less than 12 credit hours must submit documentation of unconditional acceptance to the university.